Friday, April 17, 2015

Beach Day

Summer is here (in the Philippines, at least)! Most of the people I know are going home to their respective hometowns to spend time with their families. Well, I am home all year round, so I thought maybe I need a break. Even just for a day. 


There are a lot of beaches in our area, but it took me three hours of drive to get to this white sand beach resort. Why visit this far away resort instead of the beaches near me, you ask? Because, the beaches in my area is crowded, noisy and the last thing I want is to be stressed with all that. 

So, the beach was so quite, very relaxing and beautiful. Just what I've been wanting for days. I really enjoyed the resort all to myself and I got the good and positive energy I've been looking for. You know what's even greater? There was no stable signal for 3G connection (even for SMS or call) in the area, so I was forced to keep my phone in the bag. The only time I took it out was to take the picture above.

That's the total relaxation I want. No text, calls, e-mails to entertain even just for a day! I was able to put my mind at ease. The only sad thing was leaving this resort and when I got to the city proper, my phone can't stop ringing. Oh yea, back to reality.

The only liberty an inferior man really cherishes is the liberty to quit work, stretch out in the sun, and scratch himself.  
~H.L. Mencken

Location: Kansilad Beach Resort
Camera used: Moto G Smartphone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...