Friday, April 3, 2015

Mango Float

I am very thankful to have an understanding mom. She knows when I need her or when I need anything, she finds out if something is bothering me. She just knows me too well. That's why I can't imagine my life without my mom.

Actually she's the go-to person at home when anyone needs anything, or if they can't find something. Mom probably knows where is it or she can probably help you with something.


So, there was one time when I was really stressed out about something I was doing and mom probably have noticed it. I was so restless and my temper is beyond the roof. She was about to go to the grocery with dad, and she asked me "what do you want?". I just answered, "please get me some mango float" and she did. :)

She really knows that when I am stress, mango float will do the tricks to cool me down. Oh mom! You are my superwoman, our superwoman. I thank God everyday for you! :)

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. 
~ Tenneva Jordan

Location: At home
Camer used: Kodak Easyshare C1530

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...