Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cure for Depression

I'm so glad I can finally say that I'm off the depression stage of my teenage life, probably because I'm not a teen anymore. The adulthood is eating me up, and I can say that I enjoy this new stage in some ways.

But honestly, there are times, the depression bug hits me. Whenever that happens, I try not to sulk like I used to do. All I do is be with my family, eat lots of chocolate as much as I can and watch TV. I eventually forget being depressed.


I am not saying that these are really the CURE for depression. I'm just speaking for myself and if you think this is too unhealthy and all that blah blah blah, then don't do it. All I know is that I enjoy them and it helps me get out of the depression box.

"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"
-- Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz

Location: My Bedroom
Camera used: Moto G smartphone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...