Friday, April 3, 2015

It Keeps Me Going

I am not really a 'hardcore' coffee drinker when I started working online few years ago. But when I started it, I couldn't stop myself for having a cup (or two) coffee daily. My day is not complete without coffee. Like what the title of this post says, it keeps me going from my day-to-day tasks.


Yep, that's an instant coffee (3-in-1 as they call it) and it's so good. Starbucks is still the best though, but since I am cutting expenses, instant coffee have to do the trick.

I tried stopping my fondness with coffee, because my family keeps telling me to. I did stopped but only for a short period of time. Whenever I see coffee commercials in the television, I can't help but crave for a cup of it.

After a while, I can already feel some 'bad' things in body which I think was caused by my 'coffee addiction'. I didn't tell my family, especially my mom because I know for sure they would worry a lot and when they worry (especially my mom), they decide exaggerate things. I know, they're just caring for me but sometimes I feel like I can still handle these kind of things on my own.

Anyway, I've opted to green tea now and I drink my water daily. Things are getting better! :) I miss coffee though, but I have to stay away from it for a while.

Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever. ~David Letterman

Location: At home
Camera used: Moto G smartphone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...